The Tudor Heritage Advisor 79620T-95740-STEEL timepiece has a 42 mm diameter, along with a titanium and steel case that consists of a polished and satin finish. Featured in this watch is a self-winding mechanical movement, a calibre 2892, along with an alarm function that was developed by the Swiss company. The dial is silver with an ON/OFF indicator used for the alarm which is located at the 9 o'clock marker. The power reserve for the alarm is located at the 3 o'clock marker in a disc. A date counter is also located on the dial at the 6 o'clock mark. The steel bracelet follows the colour scheme of the watch.
- Please kindly be informed that there will be no extra belts as part of the accessories for the products since October 2018.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to lighting and angles. Due to differences in monitors and brightness, colours of products may also appear differently to those shown on the site.
- Since our product inventory are shared by our physical shop and online store, there might be chances that the product becomes out of stock.
- Please understand that occasionally the information and specifics of the products indicated might contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Please be noted that there may be differences in stocks, payment methods, and selling prices between our online store and shop.